Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Misc. Sales

Hey, y'all. Yes, again already! :)
I got an email today that Banana Republic, there is a 40% off any full-priced item. And that is in stores or online. AND all aerie bras are 40% off. Well, that is a deal they run often, but I have to say, it's a great deal and I love their bras. And I can't ever find things in "the junior dept" - I know to a lot of people, aerie seems too "young," but they have really good bras.
And Sephora added new things on sale today (I know because I was already on there this week! Ha!). I usually look over their sale items about twice a month. I have gotten some really great products that I would have never tried otherwise from their sales! There is this tinted moisturizer from Ultraflesh that is $17 (half off). The reviews on it look good, and I wanted to try it... But it also sounded great for my mom, and she has a gift card to use, so I recommended it to her.
And of course, you can always return stuff and there are always TONS of samples to choose from!
More on Sephora soon! Can't give all my "secrets" away at once! :)
                                          Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment