Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bloomspot ... my newest favorite!!

There are many great deals websites around; I think Sharing Spree and Living Social are the best. I have used those two, Sweet Jack, and Groupon all on many occasions. Mostly for eating out, I have bought close to 20 deals for just that, ha ha. but I have also bought pretty great items from Groupon Goods, including these awesome exercise pant, the Zaggora HotPants (I paid $39 + $7 s/h - TOTAL SAVINGS of $74! They are typically $103 and shipping, $17.)


Zaggora

If you don't have Sharing Spree, LivingSocial, Sweet Jack, or Groupon, get them! There is always something for everyone!
     
     So, anyways, I am going to visit my boyfriend this weekend, he just took a job in Seattle, and I am so excited. I have never been before! We are both trying to watch our spending at the moment, and I paid for my flight and my hotel (staying at a $195 hotel for $95, and it is seven blocks from Pike Place, so excited!), so I started looking in the Seattle area for deals, looking at Sharing Spree and Living Social daily to see if they had any deals on restaurants (plus, I figured it would gets us into restaurants we wouldn't be able to afford), and then I started Google searches for deals in Seattle, and I came across this deal site that I had never heard of, Bloomspot. So, I checked out the site and... wow. Their deals are really nice and luxurious, the look of the site itself is very classy, and that day, I purchased a "$40 for $20" deal  for one of the restaurants on their site. And a day or two later, there was another restaurant, and a day or two later, there was another restaurant with the same deal, and I bought that, too. And yesterday, I got a $5 dollars off offer from them, so I used it on another restaurant. I could have used it again, if I wanted to, but I didn't want to go overboard... And what if we don't care for one of the three restaurants and we had to eat there twice? Ha ha... 
I love this site! Another deal from this last week is a spa that offers waxing services, but it is called sugaring. I had never heard of it before, but it doesn't sound so bad. They use sugar and honey instead of hot wax, and they say it isn't nearly as intense. I didn't buy the deal, but I think I might try to go get my brows there done sometime. 
The only catch is that they only offer Bloomspot in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Boston, San Diego, Houston, Seattle, San Francisco, L.A. New York, and D.C. But awesome if you live there or travel or will be travelling in any of those areas. So check out BloomSpot!

No comments:

Post a Comment