Friday, August 31, 2012

Hey, friends! Anthro has an extra 25% off all sale items today! You might as well check 'er out before everything is gone! I saw some pretty cute items like this jacket!!
                                                                 Double Back Jacket

Keep your eye out for some good sales - it is Labor Day weekend after all. Tulle is having a good sale - I like a lot of their clothes. And I went to the mall today (NOT to shop) and from what I could tell, pretty much everyone is having sales - at Express and American Eagle, they were doing 30% off. I just happened to see those signs.
I, personally, rarely find even great things on sale at the mall, maybe it's just not my thing... I always do everything online now...

Let me tell you, as much of a pain as it can be, the best way to hear about sales is through email. A lot of them go to my spam, but I glance over my spam just in case about once a week. I don't really get any emails, though, I rarely get them. You can always set up an email just for frivolous/miscellaneous things if you don't want all that with all your important emails.

Later tonight, I'm going to tell you about my new curling/flat iron! And I LOVE it!!!
And then, I may not get around to it for a few days because I will be in SEATTLE!! Can't wait to tell you about all I see! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment