Monday, August 27, 2012

Hello, friends!!

Well, here it is, my first post! And I would like to start out by talking about Lucky Daily Deals. If you are not signed up for them, you are missing out. You don't ever have to purchase, but there are tons of things worth purchasing. I probably buy one of their deals once every 6 weeks or so, not everything is something I would like. Most of the time, it is jewelry, shoes, or clothes, but every once in a while, there is a deal I MUST jump on. Today, it was a ceramic flat/curling iron - it is able to do both. It is usually 165, and today, through Lucky, it was $44. Plus, there was a $13 shipping & handling, but who cares, it was still $110 less than the retail price. And Lucky Daily Deals isn't like HauteLook or Gilt or ideeli, where it is last season's (or last year's) goods, shoes, clothes, bags, makeup, home goods, etc. for a much cheaper price - Lucky deals are current. And I look forward to that email every day.
Oh, and the sales always end at 12 a.m. Eastern.

http://www.luckymag.com/about/deal-of-the-day
There is the link to look at the deals for the last several days (they only run them M-F). They also have great deals monthly in their magazine, called Lucky Breaks, and those are also listed on the website.


www.numeproducts.com/shop/hair-straighteners/silhouette
And there is the link if you would like to take a look at today's deal. Can't wait til it comes to the door!

The best deal I ever got was a Boots No. 7 value set - it was about a month ago. I started using their beauty serum about 2 or 3 years ago, and it's normally about $24. It is a "cult" product in the UK. Their eye cream is about $23. One day, the Lucky Deal was a collection with those two items and their body serum (which I didn't even really care about before I purchased it, but it's nice) for half off of $49.50! So, I bought TWO! No shipping, no tax! It was pretty awesome!


Sorry if I have sounded too quick or inarticulate tonight. I plan on telling you more about the deals I come across, as well as telling you about my favorite makeup products! Talk soon!

Next time, I will talk about HauteLook. I love them, too, and purchase often. If you aren't signed up, you should. They have pretty fabulous deals, as well.
http://www.hautelook.com/short/3AmrD

No comments:

Post a Comment