Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just HAD to tell you about the deal I just scored.

So, I am always on the hunt for the best foundation that I have never tried, and I just recently started watching awesome beauty vloggers on YouTube, and I just love them. It's my new addiction. (I should do a post on my 5 or 10 favorite vloggers.) And they don't help my spending, but I do have self-control and can't blame it on them, of course, but they have LOTS of stuff and they just spend, spend, spend. Ha. Anyways, I was watching one or two of my faves, and they were using Jemma Kidd Light As Air foundation (who knows if it will be the best...). And you may be familiar with Jemma Kidd, she has a lower-end line at Target (and it isn't really that inexpensive), but she also has a higher-end line. So, I watched several reviews on it, and remembered it is sold on Bloom.com, and they have a 30% off coupon right now ( code : THANKYOU30 ), so I thought, okay, I think I'm going to go ahead and grab that! So, I go to the Bloom, and I see that all of the Jemma Kidd products are already on sale! I got a few of her brushes (great reviews), a kind of concealer/eye treatment, and a primer. And RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatment (and I cannot rave enough about that product!) was discounted to $20 (reg. $25).
The total was $125, BUT I got 7 items (less than $20 average per item - and the cheapest thing regularly was $24 and the most expensive regularly was $50), 10 samples, I saved $105 from the 30% off and the already lower prices, THEN, get 10% back in "BloomDollars," and I got 7% back from eBates (total back : $20). I'm thinking if with the ebates and Bloom Dollars, I will just get another one of the RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatments. For free. Awesome. That's over half off of everything. Spending $125 for what could have cost $285. Plus no shipping and no tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment