Saturday, November 10, 2012

20% off Sephora and Beauty.com

Sorry, I've been slacking... Actually, I've been filling all my free time watching and reading makeup reviews and... well, purchasing some makeup... I hadn't *really* bought any in a while, and well, I just went to town... Not literally, I did it all from home.

But Sephora is having 20% off - IF you are a VIB. So, chances are, you would already know about it if you were. And Beauty.com has 20% off, with only a couple exclusions. And they don't have everything Sephora has, but I got many things I was looking for. I tried a Murad tinted primer that helps refines pores and tarte 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation, and some of tarte's blushes. And other stuff. And I got a ton from Sephora, too.The code for Sephora is CELEBRATE, but if you aren't a VIB, I think they catch it and won't let you use it. And for Beauty.com, you don't need one.

While I'm on the subject of makeup, might I add that Bloom.com is majorly stepping it up, and they have added M.A.C (that's huge right there), Laura Mercier, Make Up For Ever, Urban Decay, and DIOR! I'm ridiculously excited. And they offer discounts from time to time, like 20% off, they offer "Bloom bucks," and they often increase. Usually, you get 10% back (towards your next or a future purchase), but they increase it to 20% and 30% at times. And I make sure to take advantage of it.

Ooh, I just went only Bloom.com, and got 30% off my next purchase. (Code - THANKYOU30)

That's it from me for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment