Monday, November 5, 2012

My Tip of the Day

I know a lot of people like to try out the higher end cosmetics before try them, but... There are sites like bloom.com, beauty.com, and beautybar.com that offer really good discounts, and not always on products that you might want, but there are plenty things that I buy on there. (And you can always return them! And you pay no tax, and most of the time, you get free shipping!)
I go back and forth on skincare, and I recently remembered how when I tried La Roche-Posay, how great it was, so I decided to go back to it (yes - even though I have other things to use), and I got a $10 off of $50 discount on drugstore.com (which is the same company as beauty.com.). And while I was at it, I am trying Philospohy's primer - which I have only heard raves about. Two products - would have been $50 - cost me $40 with no shipping and no tax! I saved myself at least $14!

And I almost hate saying all this because I love Cosmetic Market, and I really am about supporting local businesses... And I do! And if you want to go to the mall or Cosmetic Market or Sephora, by all means, do! I also like makeup and products I can only get at certain places without getting a discount. I just really know that it's worth the time and money to look online and at all your different options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment