Monday, December 10, 2012

Tarte, Ulta, Drugstore.com

Hey, peeps! Just saw some great deals going on!
 
My most recent but now most favorite makeup brand ever, Tarte, is doing their friends and family sale & everything is 30% off through Thursday 12/13! I love their 12-hour full coverage foundation! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their 12-hour blushes, especially in Natural Beauty and Exposed, and I love their LipSurgence lip tint and the matte lip tint (best matte lip product I've used - Fiery looks amazing, every time I wear it or Exposed (yes, same name as the blush, but I like that because a) I like to match and b) it makes it easy that many things have the same name), I get TONS of compliments! Fiery is the perfect red matte lip!

Drugstore.com has 20% off all beauty products, and they have way more than just typical "drugstore" cosmetics. They have great skincare brands - including my favorite, LaRoche-Posay. They also have 100% Pure, dermalogica, Kinerase, and great hair products like PHYTO and Kerastase! And I don't buy stuff like that unless I can get a great discount! They also have Love & Toast, which has some of the greatest fragrances, and my absolute favorite is Juniper Gin.

                                                           Love & Toast Roller Perfume, Juniper Gin

And Ulta has 20% off of your entire purchase! They have most things that Sephora does, plus, they have "drugstore cosmetics," but they don't have as great of a "rewards" program and don't have as great value sets as Sephora, but they do more discounts more often than Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment